mardi 8 mars 2011

Gold Fever. Part III.

My friend Malek, the gilder, took a few pictures of the showroom of Atelier Louis XIV before the different pieces of furniture were brought in...here they are.








We had seen the ceiling project and were wondering how it would work with the walls and the rest of the room and honestly it does work. It might look a little over the top , but this is exactly what my client wanted and it definitely adds a lot to this small room.
Next time I can swnig by the showroom I will take pictures with all the interior decoration ...I am really looking forward seeing it complete.

4 commentaires:

  1. I didn't think I could ever overload on gold!

    Your walls look stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Pascal,
    What a GORGEOUS work you do!! Amazing! Some days ago I wrote a post of Christophe Biret-Jacques, who is now living in Belgium. I might think you will know him!
    I so appreciate this craftsmanship of people like you!
    You have a wonderful blog Pascal!
    Greet
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog the other day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much Greet, your blog is in my favorites and I am really happy that you like my work.
    I know Christophe and he is indeed a talented painter and a lover of the craft.
    Thank you for your blog! A source of inspiration for many.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Extraordinary work Pascal and if you're going to go over the top, this is the way to do it!

    RépondreSupprimer